Leading market positions delivering leading performance
In 2013, AkzoNobel announced a new vision, targets and strategy. Since then, it has been fine-tuned and cascaded throughout the company. Key enablers such as aligned core principles and values have now been developed.
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. Calling on centuries of expertise, we supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and sustainable technologies designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we have approximately 48,000 people in around 80 countries, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka. Consistently ranked as one of the leaders in the area of sustainability, we are committed to making life more liveable and our cities more human.
To be a growing, sustainable OneAkzoNobel operation that exceeds customer expectations by leveraging our strong heritage, global knowledge base and world class talent
Our strategic targets
To achieve our mission, we will:
- Give priority to health, safety, environment and ethical matters
- Ensure our products deliver maximum value to customers by maintaining dependable supply, consistent quality, and reliability
- Uphold excellent service levels to foster long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
- Achieve the highest possible operating efficiencies and lowest cost, and expand the business through new product launches and by tapping into new markets
- Develop and retain a team of highly capable people dedicated to delivering the mission